Earlier this year I met up with some college friends to see Fleetwood Mac in Charlotte. It was great to catch up with my college roommate + pick up exactly where we left off since we don’t get to see each other often. We had a drinks + a casual dinner at Lebowski’s in Charlotte prior to the show (they’re known for their White Russians).
Thoughts I had while at the show:
- Stevie Nicks is my homegirl + I heart her style.
- Lindsey Buckingham is a fox for an older dude.
- Mick Fleetwood is a total badass on the drums + rocked it during Tusk.
- It was a major buzzkill that Christine McVie didn’t perform Songbird.
- I don’t want this concert to end. Ever.
- Can someone get me a time machine so I can relive this show again?
Here’s their setlist from the CLT show:
- The Chain
- You Make Loving Fun
- Second Hand News
- I Know I’m Not Wrong
- Sisters of the Moon
- Say You Love Me
- Seven Wonders
- Big Love
- Never Going Back Again
- Over My Head
- Little Lies
- Gold Dust Woman
- I’m So Afraid
- Go Your Own Way
- World Turning– ENCORE
- Don’t Stop– ENCORE
- Silver Springs– ENCORE
Between the other shows I’ve seen this year (Alabama Shakes, Mumford + Sons, and The Rolling Stones), Fleetwood Mac has been my favorite concert for 2015 and so far no one has topped them.